The Manheim Township Historical Society Enrichment Series is a series of educational events seeking to bring various events from Manheim Township’s history to a present day audience. Filled with stories from intriguing speakers, cultural snapshots, and political rises and falls, this series brings Manheim Township’s history to life!
View our Facebook page for events.
We welcome you to join us at 7 P.M. on the last Tuesday of each month at the Historic Stoner House in Overlook Park (601 Granite Run Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601).
In addition to our annual Holiday events and fundraising, the MTHS Enrichment Series provides several lectures and guest speaker events through out the year. View photo galleries here.
- 9/11 Memorial and Remembrance Ceremony
- “If The Genes Fit, Wear Them” – DNA & Family History lecture – Darvin Martin
- “Canals of the Susquehanna Valley” lecture series – Steven Runkle
- Veterans of the Battle of the Bulge – Nicholas Gianopoulos, 99th Infantry Rifleman
- Bratwurst & Biscuits: Early German & English Architecture (1710-1860) in Lancaster County –Greg Scott
- President James Buchanan – Tim & Sue Mackey
- History of Cigars in Lancaster County – Jim Rudy
- 250th Anniversary of the Conestoga Indian Massacre Jack Brubaker
- Civil War Embalming – Richard Ryder
- History of Law in Lancaster – the Honorable Judge Joseph Madenspacher
- From Spear Points to Civil War Buttons: Archaelogy from 10,000BC to the 20th Century
- Historic Sites Bus Tour – Clarke Hess and Art Reist
- Native American Bus Tour – Darvin Martin